This breathable plastic mesh legging with sewn-in stays eliminates sagging unlike other fly leggings! Heavy-duty Velcro ensures durability and wearability. The lower edge is finished with a durable black poly webbing to eliminate embedded wild oats, burrs, and foxtails.
The plastic mesh does not allow biting flies (deer, horse, and horn) to penetrate. Design eliminates botfly eggs from being laid, preventing internal bot infestation. Your horse is under less stress from the constant stomping, reducing joint and muscle fatigue and protecting hooves. The mesh allows air to circulate, allowing comfort in hot weather and is especially comfortable for covering wounds.
This patented product is the only one with two in plastic stays sewn in to create stability and is the concept our patent is based upon. The heavy-duty Velcro fasteners ensure the product stays on the horse while in the stall or in the pasture, allowing the legging to be left on continually. This is the only patented product of its kind for the Equine Industry.
- Will not sag
- Easy-to-use Velcro fasteners
- Prevents painful bites from flies and other biting insects
- Reduces stress and stomping caused by fly bites
- Prevents Botflies from laying eggs and causing botfly larvae infestation
- Decreases healing time of abrasions and wounds by allowing air flow
- Reduces joint irritation, hoof problems and muscle fatigue caused by continuous stomping
- Does not restrict blood flow or range of motion
- 100% Manufacturer’s Guarantee