Considered a "competition trail saddle" by Crates, this Ladies Trail model features shorter fenders (16") with more room for adjustment, 2" shaped leathers for reduced ankle strain, and weighs in at a mere 26lbs.
Built on a Steele Equi-Fit fiberglass covered wood tree for those who are not interested in a flex saddle.
An adjustable C plate rigging in the popular 7/8 position is covered by wear leathers so your fenders can move without interference.
A Cheyenne roll 4" cantle on grain out padded seat is a great combination for the trail. Enough support to let you ride with confidence without impeding your ability to mount/dismount.
Finished in your choice of Chestnut or Mahogany with Montana Silversmith Sterling Plated Berry conchos.
Trimmed with a hand-tooled border beads and cam design and stainless hardware.
- Tree: Equifit Fiberglass covered Tree
- Seat: 15" 16" multi-layered seat over gain-out chap leather
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Skirt: 26" x 13" saddlefleece lined
- Fenders: 16.5" x 7", 2" Stirrup Leathers
- Rigging: Fully adjustable C plate rigging, 7/8 position
- Finish: Chestnut or Mahogany
- Hardware: Stainless steel
- Tooling: Hand tooled border beade and cam design
- Conchos: Montana Silversmith Sterling Plated Berry conchos
- Weight: Approx 27 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Note: Horn cap no longer has rawhide rim