This traditional trail saddle is built on Crates exclusive Steele Equi-Fit Trail Tree with a narrow balanced center pocket seat and quarter horse bars. Constructed of fiberglass cover wood for those who prefer a non-flex saddle.
You choose from regular or wide sizes in three different finishes: natural, chestnut, or mahogany.
Top grade leather meets a padded grain out seat with 3.5" cantle - an average height that balances accessibility and freedom with support and security for the trail.
You'll love the adjustable in-skirt C double rigging in the popular 7/8 position. This will allow you to choose the best position for your horse or provide a variety of options when fitting this saddle to multiple horses.
Other features include deep basket stamping and conchos with strings on the rear set.
- Tree: Equi-fit Trail, QH or FQH bars (16" and 17" Only). Wood with fiberglass covering.
- Gullet: QH (6-5/8"), FQH (7" - 16" and 17" Only), 8" high
- Finish: Natural, Chestnut, or Mahogany
- Rigging: In-Skirt Double C; comes standard with latigo tie straps on each side
- Cantle: 3-1/2"
- Skirt: 27" x 13" (28" for 17" seat)
- Fenders 17" x 7-1/2" , 2-1/2" Stirrup Leathers
- Weight: Approx 29lb (31lb for 17")
Note: Stirrups are now rawhide covered contesting stirrups.